Sunday 11 August 2013

Liebster Award

The other day I was nominated by the lovely http://mistysstuff.blogspot.ie/ for a Liebster award!
It really made my day! This award connects bloggers with less than 200 followers and lets them gain followers aswell as get their blog out there. I had seen so many blogs with the  liebster award badge, and now I am very proud to have my own ! 
There isn't a lot of info about the background of the award itself, but Liebster is German for “beloved” and a blog nominated for this award is “worth watching”.

The rules: 
  1. You have to answer the 10 questions that your nominator gave you 
  2. You then have to nominate 10 bloggers who have under 200 followers and link them in the post 
  3. Come up with 10 new questions for the nominees to answer 
  4.  inform the nominees so they can do their responses 
These are my answers from the questions my nominator gave me:
  1. If you could live in a city of your choice, where would that be?- Without a doubt Los Angeles. It's such a pretty city.
  2. If you had to choose one song to listen to on replay, for a month, what would it be?- This is a hard one.. I'd say Charlie Brown-Coldplay.
  3. What inspired you to start blogging, and who's your favourite blogger?- I love reading all the different beauty and fashion blogs, and I just felt I'd love to try to the same as them and post my opinions on beauty. My favourite blogger would probably be The Imperfect Beauty 
  4. Long hair or short hair?- Long hair!
  5. You're the only person left alive on Earth, what do you do?- hmm, if I could drive a plane I would travel the world for free! 
  6. Do you have a lifelong dream that you have already accomplished?- No not yet!
  7. If you won $1000, what would be the first thing you buy? either an Iphone or an SLR camera
  8. What are your travel make up essentials?- suncream, BB cream, bronzer, 
  9. One book you would read over and over?- Got this off my cousin years ago, a silly chicklit it's called Lillys Holiday
  10. If you had the chance, which blogger/celebrity would you meet up with?- For a celeb Lauren Conrad, and a blogger , Zoella!
 Now here are my 10 nominees:


  1. Blushful Beauty
  2. The Nail Affair
  3. TotalMakeUpAddict
  4. http://beautyangel.ie/
  5. NFP
  6. mysteppingstonemedia.blogspot.com
  7. At The Beauty Desk
  8. the Powder Room
  9. minniemelange.wordpress.com
  10. cecebeauty.blogspot.ie   
    Ok nominees here are my 10 questions for ye!
  1. Who inspired you to start a blog?
  2. What is your staple beauty product?
  3. What time of the day do you blog the most?
  4. First concert you went to?
  5. What is your favourite tv show?
  6. How long have you had your blog for?
  7. Where is your dream holiday?
  8. What is your favourite shop of all time?
  9.  If you could use only 1 make-up item what would it be?   
  10. If you could put anyone on charge of a country for a week ,who would it be?         
Once again a big thanks for Misty's stuff for nominating me! :)
Hope all the nominees will take part in this great award!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I love the answers to all my questions! Really, really glad you took the time to answer them ,I particularly liked your last answer, haha.

    Love, www.mistysstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely answers! I'd love to go to LA, looks so beautiful! Great song choice too! :) x

    ReplyDelete